Monday, July 29, 2013

Hunkered Down for Tropical Storm, Flossie


Well, we were upgraded to a villa. We're guessing that there were cancellations because of tropical storm, Flossie. 

I'm hunkered down 


on the terrace. It's raining. There are people on the beach and in the pool. I like these people. Why worry when you're wet anyway?

Can you think of a more beautiful place to get stuck in a storm?

I'd be out there now, but its only 8:30 am and Nick is still asleep. The poor boy has a cold, but it didn't stop him from snorkeling in the dark last night. That was a good one for his list of experiences, wasn't it? Snorkeling in the dark. I only made him come in because Mike was probably back from the store and I was hungry. 

We're not sure, but we don't think there's room service in a villa. Yesterday, when we were discussing that, Nick said, "We are so spoiled." 

We are, aren't we?

And this storm? It's an adventure. 

Thank you for listening, jb


No comments:

Post a Comment