Friday, August 16, 2013

Schlepping My Dry Bag

I made it onto the ferry!

I saved about $150 by staying in Anacortes last night. I was ten minutes from the ferry, but I was left with that feeling that I might miss the ferry this morning and lose my kayak trip. Still, I slept we'll and had plenty of time to get here. I even stopped at Starbucks for a pain-in-the-ass coffee, a sugar-free decaf, breve, half-chocolate, no whip, extra foam mocha. That's what happens when you live in the Pacific Northwest for 23 years. 

I wish my dry bag had either wheels or backpack straps. I'm getting sick of lugging it around. I'll lug it around for an hour and a half when I get to Friday Harbor too. 


I made it to Friday Harbor too. Lugging that damn dry bag around was a pain in the ass. Especially in the bookstore. I didn't bang into anything though. Plus, I refrained from buying anything since it might possibly get squished and wet. 

Nice bookstore. 

Thanks for listening, jb

No comments:

Post a Comment