Sunday, June 8, 2014

Zurich!

I love Zurich!  

I really want to tell you all the details, but I've been up since early Saturday morning. If you're in the US, I'm actually writing you from tomorrow. 

I went a little loopy today. Thank God Mary and Bree are good with the trains. I cried in the cathedral and in front of a Van Gogh and I laughed until my stomach hurt when I found a this sign: 


It made me miss my boy.

Then I found a door to a cathedral that looked like it was outlining every gory scene  from the Old Testament. Can anyone tell me what three men were beheaded? I don't have a clue. 


Plus, there was this guy that Nick would love:

Then, there was Rodin. Oh Rodin.


For dinner, another group of waiters patiently listened to me mangle three languages at another sidewalk cafe along with live jazz. 

And just now, Bree and I discovered this:


Our shower has a light show. What a good life, huh?

Thank you for listening, jb

No comments:

Post a Comment