Saturday, December 1, 2012

Go West, Part II

Oh, I realized that I bit off more than I could chew when it came to telling you how I ended up going from the Midwest to the Pacific Northwest via New Jersey. 

First, there's the pseudo-friend I made in the Midwestern college I attended, a girl who was so mean to me, I don't know how I could ever have called her a friend.  Then, there were a bunch of young single guys that I worked with at Grumman.  There is sex, drugs, and even alcohol in this part of the story. Okay, maybe I wasn't all that crazy, but someday just maybe, I'll tell you about my failed attempt at snorting cocaine.  Maybe it was really a successful failure instead, since I didn't want to get all wrapped up in that kind of thing anyway. There is even a surgery and a gory death in this story.  

Usually, I just sit down and start telling you, but it's not quite that simple.  I can't get to the point where Mike is moving out to the Pacific Northwest without telling you about his mother. 

Can you tell I don't want to tell you about Mike's lovely mother? 

 Thank you for listening, jb

No comments:

Post a Comment