Monday, December 28, 2015

Crabbier

I have a belated Christmas present for you.

Oh, I know there are only twelve of you out there who are still reading this after all that dead air.

I'm sorry about the dead air. I really am. I'm trying to keep up the pace, but it's hard to read, write, edit, and rewrite all at the same time. I'm really better at one thing at a time. And mostly, I'm trying to rewrite now. After that, there will be more editing, so don't hold your breath, okay?

So, if you're still interested, here's the link to my other, crabbier blog, Showered in Medicated Dog Water. Yes, I have more than one. Actually, I have three, but Wordpress kept blowing things up and information got connected to my Facebook page and my phone number showed up in places I didn't want it to and so I abandoned that place. It's sad, really. It had so much potential for being bad.

Really, I wanted to have some semblance of control over who gets my phone number and what links to my Facebook page. My sister-in-law and my mother would not be amused about what is here, let alone what's in my more crabby blogs. Hell, they're not amused by what I put on my Facebook page as it is, but I keep trying to hold up a cardboard facade with a smiley face and hoping they won't see past it.

So, if you've been bored by all the dead space, if you want to see my nastier side, then check it out and let me know what you think. Aw hell, you can even be a troll. Why not? I am one too though I'll admit that I'm still holding back on the nastiest parts of my psyche. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to let that out into the world. I'm not sure it'll be safe. I might get arrested.

Thank you for listening, jb

No comments:

Post a Comment